- Columbia University in the City of New York: Global Banking: Digital, Analytics, FinTech
- Harvard Law School: International Finance: Policy, Regulation and Transactions
- University of Cambridge, Judge Business School: Digital Disruption: Transformation Strategies
- University of Liverpool: Master of Laws (LLM) in International Finance and Banking Law
- University of Salford: Master of Science (MSc) in International Banking and Finance
- The Hazards of Offshore Banking for Creditors When their Bank Fails Due to Violations of AML-CTF Policy and Public Interest Concerns. Published here.
- What are the Consequences of Bank Bail-Ins For European Stakeholders and How Customers can Minimize Risk and Maximize Payout? Published here.
- Linkedin: Floris Alexander
In the Media:
- The Effects of Sanctions on Oligarchs
- Ukraine: Why Luxembourg is Struggling with Sanctions
- A new Bank of Crooks and Criminals
- Dirty Money, Bloody Murder
- International Investment Firm Ordered Shut in Bermuda
- Money laundering scandals said to reveal gaps in EU enforcement
- The Curious Case of Dr. K. and Mr. C.
- The Secrets of One of the Worlds Most Dirtiest Banks and its Powerful Western Protectors
- The UK is Already a Money Laundering Hotspot. It Could Get Worse
- Tortoise: Dirty Money